How to order a round in a pub
如何在酒吧一次性点很多东西
Excuse me! …Excuse me!...No...
抱歉!……借过!……不……
Always busy here on a Friday night!
这里周五总是这么忙!
Sorry! Could I just have a...
打扰一下!能给我来一杯……
Patience and persistence!
要耐心!
Ahh, finally. Yes, erm ok, I’d like a beer, please!
啊,终于到我了。是的,呃,好的,我想要一杯啤酒,谢谢!
Sorry? what kind? A beer? Erm, lager, please. Yeah, that will do.
对不起?什么样子的?一杯啤酒?呃,淡味啤酒,谢谢。是的,够了。
Sorry, what? Half pint or a pint? How big is a pint?
对不起,你说什么?半品脱还是一品脱?一品脱有多少?
Yes. OK. A pint.
对。好的。来一品托。
Ok, great, I’d like a...
好吧,终于完了,我要一杯……
Oh, sorry. Two pints of lager, please.
噢,对不起。两品脱淡味啤酒,谢谢。
OK great, I’ll have...
好吧,我要……
Oh…and a packet of crisps. Sorry. What flavour? let me just check.
呃……再来一包薯片,对不起。是么口味的?呃,让我看一看。
What flavour? Cheese and onion.
吃什么口味的?奶酪和洋葱味的。
OK give me...
给我来……
And a glass of wine. Red, please. Yes, I’m sure that’s it. Thank you.
再来一杯酒。红酒,谢谢。是的,是要红酒。谢谢。
How much is that? Let me just check my wallet. I’ve got five, and that’s another six.
多少钱?让我看看我有多少钱。我有五块钱,又找到六块钱。
OK great, I’d like a pint of bitter and two halves of lager please. Cheers. Keep the change.
好的,我要一品脱苦啤酒,两杯半品脱的淡味啤酒,谢谢。不用找了。
That’s how it is done!
看见了吧,就该这么点东西。