生活中我们经常会形容有些人很“硬核”,那你知道如何用英语说“硬核的”吗?一起来看看《咱们裸熊》里是怎么说的吧。
对话原文
Oh! Well, hello there.
噢你好。
Welcome to the "Wild river ride."
欢迎来到野地河流冒险。
Ooh, I like the sound of that!
这个听起来就很好玩!
So how does this work?
怎么玩的呢?
Ah! Glad you asked.
你感兴趣就好。
I welcome you to a relaxing tube ride along our Baby Toucan path.
欢迎你们纵情游玩于我们的巨嘴鸟宝宝路线。
It's great for beginners.
新手很适合这条路线。
Hm. I mean, that doesn't sound too bad.
听起来还可以。
Ice Bear would rather take adult toucan ride.
阿极想玩成年巨嘴鸟路线。
Yeah! Come on. You get anything more adventurous?
对啊,你有更刺激的吗?
Oh, I get it. I get it.
我懂的我懂的。
You guys are those hardcore adventurer-type people, ain't you?
你们就是那种硬汉冒险型的人,对吧?
Not really.
也不是。
Oh, then oh, boy, I got something perfect for you.
那么小伙子,我这有个完美的路线适合你们。
The Angry Panther path.
愤怒黑豹路线。
Um, sorry, just what's up with all those skulls and question marks?
不好意思,那些骷髅还有问号都是干嘛的?
Ah, yes. Well, much of the path is...
这些啊,这个路线大部分的地带,
Now, how do I put it? ...unknown.
我该怎么说呢,未知的。
Um, no thanks. Yeah, I don't want to die.
不用了,谢谢。我可不想死。
Hey, man. Even if we do die, we will die together.
嘿,兄弟,就算要死,我们也要死在一起。
That doesn't make it better.
这还不是一样吗。
Ice Bear will die to save a brother.
阿极愿意以自己一命换兄弟的命。
All right. We'll put it to a vote, then.
好的,我们来举手表决。
Who's in for the Angry Panther path?
谁想去愤怒黑豹路线?
Um, no! Y-You guys always do this.
你们老是这样子。
Hey, look, you don't get to vote, man.
嘿,老哥,你不能参与投票。
今日重点:
管子:tube。在英国,tube也可指“地铁”
宁愿做:would rather do (than do)
爱冒险的:adventurous。名词adventure,冒险;下文中的adventurer,冒险家
硬核的:hardcore。也可作名词表示“硬核”,也可特指“硬核摇滚乐”
不是吗:ain't。正规说法应该是aren't you,但在很多口语中会说ain't
头骨:skull
问号:question mark
想看完整视频,请关注【沪江英语】公众号